We provide a safe, comforting environment for our Alzheimer's and Dementia residents.
- Activity gathering lounges and inviting intimate sitting areas that encourage socialization and creativity without being overwhelming
- Enclosed courtyards for gardening, enjoying fresh air, strolling, and socializing safely
- Housekeeping and laundry service for order and hygiene
- Memory boxes filled with personal memorabilia that help identify suite entrance
- Open, airy, and home-like residence
- Secured environment and exits for safety
- Spacious decorated companion suites
Our Caregivers have a passion for Memory Care and have been specially trained to work with Alzheimer's and Dementia residents. They provide:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Assistance with eating and awareness of dietary needs
- Health monitoring and coordination with physician
- Hydration program
- Between-meal snacks
- Incontinence care
- Medication management
- Modified diets
- Nighttime care
- Personalized service plans
- Safety checks
- Scheduled transportation for doctor appointments
- Therapeutic interventions
- Three balanced and nutritional meals prepared by our chef
- Visiting doctors and dentists
Our activities are designed to gently nurture and stimulate cognitive abilities while ensuring there is fun in the lives of our residents.
- Art Therapy
- Caring and knowledgeable dialog regarding your loved ones needs and care, as the family travels through the memory loss process
- Cognitive Retention Therapy
- Educational classes
- Frequent and engaging excursions
- Hair Salon
- Monthly Caring and Sharing gatherings for family members
- Music Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Sensory stimulation
- Stimulating continuous planned activity schedule
- Support Group
The below listed ancillary services will be provided when ordered by a physician or on a contractual basis.
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Podiatry Services
- Vision/Dental Services
- Beauty and Barber Shop
Our dimensional team will provide to the family or responsible party appropriate referrals. Arrangements for ancillary services will be made by our staff.
Arrangements for fees will be between the agency providing the ancillary services and the family member or will be billed by Willow Creek. Transportation can be provided to and from physician's office or home, if necessary.
Please call us for a price quote. We currently accept Senior Dimensions, CHIPS, and grants from the Alzheimer's Association and Helping Hands of Vegas Valley.